Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Psychology and the Shrinking of America







January 05, 2011 Psychology and the Shrinking of America
By Robin of Berkeley

Reader Advisory: Sexual Content

When I first snapped out of my leftist bubble three years ago, I was shocked to find out how many professions had been infiltrated by the far left. The mainstream media, Hollywood moguls, and the universities were willing tools of progressivism.

But there is an occupation just as culpable in ushering in cultural Marxism, though its contributions are far less well-known. For this profession, I don't have to look further than my own backyard -- that is, psychotherapy.

What I have discovered after researching the history of psychology is that the originators were not simply interested in fixing people. Many were hard-bent on revolutionizing the West.

In this article, I will shed some light on the intricate web linking together a cast of unsavory characters from Europe to the U.S. The result of their efforts has been nothing less than the undermining and corruption of this nation.

The motivation of some of the players has been to replace Judeo-Christian values with secular humanism. Others unleashed the sexual revolution to feed their own prurience. And the more nefarious characters were intent on force-feeding cultural Marxism to an unknowing public.  Read More