July 8, 2011
The Supreme Court ruled on June 20, 2011 that the power to regulate greenhouse gas emissions (primarily carbon) rests with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), saying that the EPA is better equipped to deal with the science of greenhouse gases (aka global warming, climate change and CO2). The Clean Air Act has been expanded and the EPA is in a power grab for jurisdiction over vehicle emissions and is now planning control over utilities.
EPA enforcement over utilities will cause the following problems:
• Skyrocketing heating (oil & gas) and electricity bills (click here to see Obama admit this)
• Job killing restrictions on energy production
• Blackouts caused by unreliable "green" energy (wind & solar)
• Import of energy causing dependency on other countries
• Increase in dangerous and expensive nuclear energy
• Energy regulations dictated by UN Agenda 21 Sustainable Development
• Cap-and-trade schemes and carbon credits will apply to ALL items that are produced, so there will be higher prices for EVERYTHING!
The key issues in EPA regulation of greenhouse gases are: Read More