Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Want An American President

To quote Coach Dave Daubenmire's... "My allegiance isn’t to the “world”, or to the environment, or to the government. I cling to my God and my guns, my wife and my kids, my family and my friends. I love America, apple pie, and Chevrolet."

I feel and think exactly as he does!


















"You know "shady" when you see it. Barack Obama, and his wife, are shady. In fact, there is a dark cloud hanging all over this regime."



March 31, 2011
By Coach Dave Daubenmire

I know what you are thinking. Coach Dave is finally coming out of the closet as a “Birther.” He has joined that ‘”fringe element” in America that doesn’t think that Barack Obama is an United States citizen.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I have been part of that group for quite awhile. I question where the president was born. What is wrong with that? “Trust but verify” a wise man once proclaimed. I think Obama would be wise to come clean on a lot of things.

He is a “shady” character. That is what my mother would have called him 30 years ago when folks were permitted to make judgment calls about people without being called names. Today there are groups of people that you are not able to criticize, at least not unless you are willing to face an onslaught of accusations designed to destroy your character.

Most folks don’t want to have to go through it, so they just learn to keep their opinions to themselves. As a result, this call for “civility” has created a culture where the “shady” ones are able to get away with treason.
Read More