January 4, 2012
By Mike Adams
I've been posting predictions each year for the last three years, usually with a 3-year window. In 2010, I posted a list of 36 predictions for 2010 - 2012, many of which have already come true, including:
• U.S. debt to be downgraded (this happened in 2011, much to everyone's surprise). (http://www.naturalnews.com/033253_S...)
• Increasingly radicalized weather patterns: 2011 was a year of very radical weather (http://www.onearth.org/article/top-...).
• War on health freedom ramps up, targeting raw milk (the FDA targeted Rawesome Foods in 2011, making it the biggest raw milk raid in history) (http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_R...)
• New attempts made to destroy internet freedoms (SOPA act introduced in 2011, a total internet censorship law). (http://www.naturalnews.com/034407_a...)
These predictions were made nearly two years ago. Of course, many predictions on that list did not come true, and some may yet come true in 2012 (http://www.naturalnews.com/028167_p...).
In 2011, I wrote another round of predictions about 2011 - 2012 (http://www.naturalnews.com/030903_p...). These include:
• New attacks on internet freedom (SOPA act happened in 2011)
• Rapid rises in food prices (now widely reported as happening throughout 2011)
• Acceleration of the economic downfall of America, along with possible debt downgrades (already happened).
• Within a generation, many of the people raised on GMOs and vaccines will discover they are giving birth to mutants or not able to have children at all. (Infertility is already on the rise, and more evidence of this will emerge in the years ahead...)
25 new predictions for 2012 - 2015
Carrying on with this new year tradition, here's a new round of predictions for 2012 and beyond. Before you read these, keep in mind that while these are primarily "negative" predictions, there will always be a positive backlash in terms of the awakening of the People who need to be shaken back to reality in order to do three things:
1) Realize what's coming.
2) Take precautions to get through it.
3) Play a constructive role in the rebuilding of society and the advancement of human civilization. Read More